Handy Talky Icom IC-T90A (dual band & wide band)
Wideband receiver — 495kHz to 999.990MHz
The commercial grade IC-T90A transceiver offers a wideband AM,
FM, and WFM scanning receiver. Not only you can hear your favorite
TV programs with the pre-programmed TV memories, but also you Jual
can listen to shortwave, AM and FM broadcast radio stations with
good sound quality. Police, fire, military, aircraft and various amateur
bands also can be tuned.
DMS (Dynamic Memory Scan) bank scanning
With 555 alphanumeric memory channels, including 50 band edges and
5 call channels, Icom’s DMS technology gives you flexible scanning lists.
With a maximum of 18 banks or 100 channels per bank, you can pick
and choose the desired channel for scanning from the 500 memories.
Enjoy a full 5 watts from the supplied 1300mAh Lithium-Ion battery pack,
BP-217. Along with the energy conserving settings, the BP-217 provides
up to 5 to 6 hours*1 of operating time and greatly reduces both the size
and weight needed to get full output power. Just recharge and go!
*1 Tx high: Rx: Stand-by duty ratio= 1: 1: 8
Rugged palm sized*2, weather-resistant construction
This compact radio is comfortable in the smallest of hands, and offers
full radio control for large fingers. The aluminum die-cast case
and chassis is designed for the most rugged environments with
weather resistance equivalent to JIS 4 specifications.
*2 See back for actual dimensions.
DTCS and CTCSS tone squelch
A standard feature of the IC-T90A is both DTCS and CTCSS encode
and decode capability. Choose from either 104 DTCS or 50 CTCSS
codes for receive and transmit, individually. In addition, a pocket beep
function gives you an audio alert when a matched tone signal is received
— a great feature for quiet, group operations.
Simple, one-handed operation is the
most valuable feature of the IC-T90A.
The backlit ten-key pad allows you to
enter frequency, memory number and
set various other features. The tuning
knob can be customized for either channel
selection, or volume control.
Wait! There’s more...
• DTMF encoder with 10 DTMF memories
• Auto squelch • Morse code synthesizer
indicates the frequency in morse code
• Backlit LCD and keypad • High speed
scanning • 13 scanning modes
• Antenna tip replaceable • PC Programmable
• 5.5–11V DC operation • Split operation
• Weather alert scan* (* U.S.A. version only)
*1 Guranteed range 440–450. *2 Cellular blocked.
• Mode : FM, AM (Rx. only), WFM (Rx. only)
• No. of memory Ch. : 555 (500 reg., 50 scan edges, 5 call)
• Frequency stability : ±6ppm (–10°C to 60°C)
• Useable temp. range: –10°C to 60°C; 14°F to 140°F
• Power supply : 5.5 to 11V DC or specified battery pack
• Current drain (at 8.0V DC):
Tx High 2.0A typ.
Low 0.8A typ.
Rx Rated audio 220mA
Power save 35mA (duty=1:4)
• Tuning steps (kHz) : 5, 6.25, 8.33, 9, 10, 12.5, 15, 20, 25,
30, 50, 100, 200
• Antenna impedance : 50& (SMA)
• Dimensions : 58(W)×87(H)×29(D) mm ;
(projections not included) 217D32(W)×37D16×15D32(D) in.
• Weight (approx.) : 240g; 815D32 oz (w/antenna and BP-217)